Washington – United States be a friendly place for Honda is always a winner in the last six races there. In the ninth series of U.S. accomplishments rider is still awaited.
After last week’s action in Germany, the MotoGP riders are going to race at Laguna Seca circuit racing. Sunday (07/21/2013) This weekend competition Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa, Valentino Rossi and Marc Marquez will come back to continue.
The following data and facts the U.S. MotoGP, as quoted from the site MotoGP.com:
– Six final MotoGP race held in the United States (including Laguna Seca, Indianapolis and Austin) is always won by the Honda rider. The last time there was non-Honda rider stood on the podium top is Jorge Lorenzo at Laguna Seca in 2010.
– It has been very long since the U.S. rider to win the MotoGP. The last time the United States there are riders the highest podium is through Ben Spies in MotoGP Netherlands in 2011.
– This weekend will be the 23 MotoGP races in the United States. Grand prix motor racing event was held first in 1964 and 1965. Laguna Seca has become host rumlah total as much as 14 times, five times in Indianapolis, twice at Daytona and one in Austin.
– Victory Marc Marquez in MotoGP Germany last week was a victory achieved by the 28 Honda rider throughout his career. With this amount is less Marquez one more victory to be able to match the record belongs to Loris Capirossi.
– Marc Marquez fourth consecutive season victory in Germany. Before doing so in the MotoGP class, he was also a champion in there while still competing in the Moto2 class (2011 and 2012), and while still in the 125 cc class (2010).
– In the last four years Jorge Lorenzo took pole position always. But in the span of just once so he champions.
– If you can reach the pole at the end of this week, it would equal the record of Lorenzo as rider Casey Stoner, who won the most consecutive pole in the circuit. Before retiring, Stoner recorded five times MotoGP pole position in Australia.
– Following an accident suffered by Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo in Germany, now living there are two riders who consistently score points since the first series. They are Andrea Dovizioso and Aleix Espargaro.
– The only Honda rider to start from pole position is Nicky Hayden. He did it in 2005.